25 January 2010

"Why you so sweet?"

Hah, my mom was suspicious about my relationship with Daryl, so I decided to tell her the truth that he was my bf. She didn't care. So long as I didn't "give myself up," she said she didn't mind. That's nice to know. Hahah, although I did laugh.

More to add? Went to Duarte with him on Saturday and met his friends who were pretty chill. Funny story: I went to his friend Justin's grandma's 92nd birthday and the mom meets me at the end of the party. Here's the conversation.

Justin's Mom: You're with Daryl? Stay with him he's a good boy!
(I'm smiling >_>)
Justin's Mom: You're beautiful. Are you Filipino?
Me: Yes I am actually!
Justin's Mom: Oh! See that's good! We can talk to each other!

Michelle, Justin's GF in the background: We can't talk to each other. :(
(She's Chinese. I felt bad, Daryl laughed)

Justin's Mom: Good. Stay with him. I'll be your Ninang (godmother)

HAHAHAHHAHHA WTF.

No comments:

Post a Comment