12 January 2009

Sanity Vs. Love

When you sincerely mean it, you mean it.
When you give your heart away, you ultimately mean it.  There's just so much to it, yet at the same time it is simple.  

When I say "I love you," I mean it.  There's this warmth that goes along with it, my blanket of security.  I even feel empty if there's no one to cuddle with, a sense of loneliness. It's actually weird.  I have never felt this way before.

But sometimes I wonder too much.  My mind wanders off and I wonder if it will be something that can last for a long time.  We're two different people, but at the same time we are truly alike.  Rowdy teenagers looking for a good time, always screaming, always with energy even if we aren't on anything.  I'm not a party animal though. I'm not someone who can smoke, or wants to.  Oh yeah, including cigs.  Maybe I'm crazy.
Maybe I'm losing my mind.

And maybe that's what love is about, 
losing your sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment