12 February 2009

Betty Crocker Came Back

Betty Crocker came back into my life.

Sometimes, these flights of scares are needed. They may even be seen to rejuvenate what is there, and give a new sense, a new tingling of hope. Or, it may be consequential, creating a pessimistic blur of what used to be. I can't tell you which one it may be, but that I'm hoping it's the first one I stated.  

I hate that I've become this monster. I raise my hands, stare at my fingers and trace the outlines of every flaw, every aspect that needs help.  I know what needs work, and I realize I'm the only one to fix it. I'm sorry that I'm easily influenced. I'm sorry I can't make up my own decisions. I end up hurting myself in the end.

I've become so accustomed to someone telling me what's right and what's wrong; I've lost my common ground on common sense.  I need to start helping myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment