20 June 2009

Two Whiffs & Into the Rabbit Hole

I started this summer with the same old thing; a fight with my parents.  That's hardly new.  What was new was how much time I dedicated to my sisters.  I never imagined that they were growing up so quickly until this past week.  The little fart is already going to WMMS this fall and the other is going to be a junior, looking for new colleges and what not.  Isn't that insane?  My sisters growing up.

My little sister is hilarious. Half of the time, she doesn't seem to realize what she's saying.  I told her, "Rachelle you need to try black people's food!"  Her response, "I eat french fries! That's black people food!"  I was like what in the world...  She explained, "I see black people eating french fries at McDonalds!"  GOOD LORD!  HAHAHAHA  I almost died laughing.  

Oh Janelle.  I'll leave it at that. She's right next to me, oblivious that I'm writing about stuff since she's going through her yearbook. Oh. Now she's reading it. Damn her. Hahah, perhaps another time I'll write about her.

Oh, in addition to this, fiasco I had with my parents, I was able to pull myself together even after going a little crazy... Ha, oh man.  Time to shower. I'm leaving for SoCal again.

No comments:

Post a Comment