27 December 2008

No Action from "Action Figures"

Words mean nothing, unless there is an action attached with them.
Yes, there may be feelings, but are feelings enough?

I'm tired of waiting for people to actually mean what they say.
Never say anything that may be interpreted as meaningful to me unless you sincerely mean it, and I see, hear, feel that you mean it.

Promise.

I feel naive just waiting for these people to change. 
They somewhat remind me of Action Figures boys bought at the Toys R Us when they're young; they look really cool like your favorite superhero, but it's not enough after awhile.  They don't do anything amusing but stand there, or just fall cause it can't hold its own weight.  Some cool action figures.




Damn. I post way too many blogs too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment