31 December 2008

Resolutions

So t'is the New Year again.
Wow, time surely does fly fast.

Yet everything feels so long ago. And I mean everything.  Freshman year was a confusing time for me during high school, sophmore year was the best year ever, junior year was pretty chill and senior year was hell.  

And now I'm a freshman all over again. 
I like it.

But that's not the point of the blog, that time moves fast when we don't pay attention. It's time to contemplate and spit out some promises.
Okay, here it goes.

1)  Stop cussing. Serious this time, because it irks me.. except hella. Does hella even count?
2)  Cut down offensive phrases, except DOUCHE BAG.
3)  Work out again. Bleh. My body feels overly abused.
4)  Read Flowers for Algernon.  

THE END! :)
See everyone in the new year! 2009! woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment