10 March 2009

Librario Sorrows

I'm in the library right now and these little, prissy girls annoy the shit of me. Don't they know they shouldn't giggle here? Damn retarded cunts.  Excuse my vulgar language, but I find myself short-tempered.

I may just give up trying. I'm the one who wants to hang out. I'm the one who overly, exceedingly text messages and calls, while he just doesn't care.  It's a bit depressing to know that he's becoming distant with me that I'm slowly giving up.  I want to keep pushing to keep things, retain something, but the more I feel that he pushes me away.  Fine, I see things for what they are.

Maybe he is becoming a mannequin of someone I used to know.  It bothers me that he's transforming into someone I don't know.  I still haven't told my parents yet that we're broken up. If things don't get better, and he wants to keep distance with me, then here we go.  I can't control his actions.  I'm getting lost and frustrated at my own.  I'm done chasing someone who isn't willing to love me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment