16 March 2009

Target Missed!

Hah. It's amusing when people aren't chill and they're frantic or they complain and whine.  It's amusing, but I tend to do the same.  I've noticed people are becoming more... How will I put it?  Paranoid?  Chill out dude. Seriously.  You're overanalyzing everything and it's bugging the crap out of me.

To my parents:  Shush.  I give up.  I can no longer be that girl you wanted me to be.  I drink mom. I've smoked dad.  I've yacked. I've blacked-out. I've had these ups and downs, roller coaster rides that never end.  I don't have the best grades and sometimes I don't try because I choose not to.

To the people that I haven't talked to in a while:  I've been busy. It's that simple. I've been caught up with school, a social life, and hey, I just recently went through a break-up. So quit thinking I stopped talking to you guys because I choose to.  Well maybe I lie.  Some of it is choice. Some of you are only IMs away, but I just don't feel like explaining why I've felt like shit, or what I've gone through. I mean, here it is on Blogger. I can't explain my whole life again and again and again. It's eh, tiresome.  It bothers me.  But, thanks for being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment