11 March 2009

You drew the borders, I just colored in.

My title means something.  "Now what am I trying to get at?"  Well I feel that I should desperately pour out every thought that has been caged in my head these several hours.  

You drew the borders.  There are no grey areas, but thick lines of black or white.  I began to see that as you pushed me into this category of "friend" I am your friend and no more of that. You stopped trying to be more. I'm not even saying let's go out again, fuck around, and what not, I'm saying that.. during the time that you actually like someone are still interested in being in, you definitely put some effort into it.

I feel that you are not.  At first, I was hurt.  Hell, I was becoming miserable because I knew that you were re-categorizing me.  But the more you push this concept of "friend" the more I see you as your friend.  I can try; I can text, I can call, I can be on time if I say I'm going to meet up with you.  Somehow, I don't see the same. I initiate conversations with you, even if it means just text.  With what you're trying to get at or do, I can't be your girlfriend.

Am I saying hang out with me everyday? No dear. You chose to hang out with me everyday.  I never told you you had to hang out with me. Sometimes, I'd even tell you to go away.  But then you make me feel like I hindered you from making friendships. Great.

Thing is I never stopped you and I'm sorry for making you feel that way.
I wonder if you're even going to make an effort now that you're informed.
Tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment