14 March 2009

Transition, The Middle In Fact!

Where am I exactly?
Better yet, where do we stand?  There has only been earthquakes and floods since the beginning of the end, yet my feet are still stuck in the same position.  The only thing that goes through my mind is, "Fuck."  I wish I could tell you that I know.  Right now it's just blurry.  

Time. You ask for time.  It's placed right beneath your feet. It's not a gift, but more of an understanding.  At the same time, I look at you and I wonder if you did in fact or are in fact using it wisely.  If you even mean the words that slip through your mouth laced with promises that aren't kept, and leaving me unfulfilled.

I am nothing more than a mere child standing, watching, waiting.
Waiting to know where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment