23 December 2009

Mayonaise

Stinkiest crap ever made, but supposedly it can cure dead, dry hair and make it shinier and softer. Well, we'll wait and see shall we? My little sister Rachelle told me I stink and my friend Daryl had to say I probably smelled like a sandwich. Oh the joy of mayo, the fatty condiment. Hopefully it will work since my hair has been suffering from little ol' apathetic me.

I have been a hermit for awhile now. I go out every other day. Wait, is that still a hermit? I don't know. I just hate going out too often since well 1)I'm broke 2)My parents are still on my case about booze and drugs 3) I actually like being a bum. There I said it! I actually like doing nothing, since when school rolls around, it'll be kicking my butt. But since I'm somewhat in dreamworld, I haven't been able to think of what to write. I hate posting things about my day so often though; I'd rather post some random thought up. Gah. I'm becoming an empty mayo jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment