17 December 2009

Mellow Nights

I spent forty-five minutes in Build-A-Bear. Oh no, not for myself, but for my friends because they were building them. I did help name one though- Peter. Oh! And I got to help Jonaz pick the Hello Kitty Bear's outfit. She was fancy. And Peter was too. Ugh, I did damage at the mall too. I spent about $68 on this Puma jacket.. It was 30% off! You can't say "no" to a deal like that... I'm terrible!

What else besides shopping? Yliana made me realized how cold I've become. Yliana stated, "I really hope she does well..." But I've lost all hope for a particular person. It's somewhat pitiful, really. I mean, I felt bad that a skunk was almost run over, but I can't pity my friend. I believe it's because I've come to accept that she's fickle-minded. She has no idea what she's doing and she's going to be like this for awhile. So I'm not gonna say anything anymore. I can't even hope for the best for her. I think I'm just at the level of "whatever" with her. That's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment