18 December 2009

The "Scare"

Ha, I almost thought I didn't pass some of my classes. I really need to learn how to control that temper of mine. Obviously, I'm hot-headed. I'm a short-fuse; once you irritate me, it's hard to calm me down. But it was scary thinking I almost failed. Poop. I could have done better... I really need to work on time-management.

I guess these past few days I have been reflecting on the past. Last night, I was talking to Daryl about old blogs that I rediscovered such as .. I forgot that I quit that old thing this year. I completely forgot that I replaced it with blogspot. I don't think I want to invest my time into tumblr though. I really like blogspot for some reason... I think it's because I began blogging more often on this thing, especially in the beginnings of my years in college. Anyway, as I was reviewing over my blogs, I have come to realize how stupid I was. No really- I was fucking stupid. The things I complained about, the people, the stupid high school drama, good grief.

Today, I was speaking to Jason T. about how we've known each other for... about seven years now. Well, I knew of him in 7th grade, so eight for me, but to Jason, well he didn't know me. No one really knew me until 8th grade. T_T It's weird to think that I've known people for that long when I haven't lived that long to begin with. And it's crazy; to think, soon, I'm going to be turning twenty. Honestly, when I'll be turning 30 I'll think that's it's stupid that I even wrote this blog. Damnit. It's just funny to think I won't be a "teen" anymore. No 7-Teen, 8-Teen, no 9-Teen. Just 20. Time seems to fly by.

Man, by 30 though I'll hopefully have settled down. -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment